Did you miss the last conference? It's never too late!
Listen to the 2020 Depth of Imagery Conference featuring five stellar presentations:
- Enhancing Positive Neuroplasticity and Guided Imagery with Janne Gibbs, MSN, FNP/RN-C
- Art Workshop with Darcie Richardson, Phd: Masking and Unmasking the Face in the Mirror
- Emotional Freedom Technique & Guided Imagery for Grief Issues in Light of our Times with Jann Fredrickson Ramus, MSW, MA, LICSW
- Trees as Friends and Teachers with Jenny Garrison, RN
- A Movement Workshop: Using Imagery to Deepen our Connection to Mind, Body and Spirit with Aria Kabiri, CRNA, RN, CH ACN
Buy now and you can begin listening!
Click here to view purchase options
Comments from the conference:
"This is the best place to get Continuing Education. We have a variety of practitioners who use guided imagery in their modalities. The members are awesome kind and generous and the mind emotion body spirit are all accepted."
"Imagery International has so much to offer the world, it should be on the front page headlines of every Health Magazine!"